[sendcard] Bugfix released

  • From: Sendcard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:20:17 +0100

Hi,

After reports that the statistics plugin with 3.1.0 wasn't working I have
traced the problem and released a new version.  Those of you who have
already installed 3.1.0 can get the one change file at
<http://sendcard.resource-locator.com/download?file=upgrade_3.1.0_3.1.1.zip>
(extract the archive and overwrite the existing stats_plugin.php in your
plugins directory).

If you haven't installed 3.1.X yet then you can grab 3.1.1 directly from
the download page - and I encourage you to upgrade immediately unless you
want to leave a security hole open on your site.

Please can I have some feedback from those who used the new installation
wizard as to whether the automatic chmod feature worked?  I've had reports
that it hasn't worked for some people but I need to have more feedback to
try and find the problem.

Regards
Peter

--
sendcard - The free open source PHP e-card solution
http://www.sendcard.org