[seminarios-mlpb] Priberam Lunch Seminars are back!

  • From: Miguel Almeida <miguel.almeida@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "seminarios-mlpb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <seminarios-mlpb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:32:02 +0100

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that the Priberam Machine Learning Lunch Seminars are
back. If you never attended these seminars, you can find some information here:
http://labs.priberam.com/Academia-Partnerships/Seminars.aspx. Feel free to
forward this email to whoever may be interested in attending.

Generally, we hold these seminars at the IST campus at Alameda, every two weeks
on a Tuesday, from 13h00 to 14h00. Free food is provided for the participants
(and for the speaker, of course!). The week day and time may change, subject to
speaker availability, so please pay attention to the emails we will send
announcing each speaker!

Seminars will begin in October 28, with a guest speaker: Prof. Michael Unser,
from EPFL. We are seeking volunteers to present at the following dates:
-              November 11
-              November 25
-              December 9
-              January 6
-              January 20
-              February 10
-              February 24
-              March 10
-              March 24
-              April 14
-              April 28
-              May 12
-              May 26
-              June 9

If you would like to present at any of these dates, please fill in this Doodle
poll: http://doodle.com/6zgtchgcpem8xyyg. If you are available to present at
more than one date, please check all possibilities which suit you. We will pick
a single one which coordinates best with the availability of the remaining
speakers.

Mariana Almeida, André Martins (in CC to this email) and myself will be
co-organizing these seminars. Feel free to send any of us questions you may
have.

Best regards,
Miguel