[selnwktvrcc] Fwd: C&SC looking for TVR Griffith 4.0

  • From: "nick.smit50@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("nick.smith50")
  • To: selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 18:19:47 +0000

Hi all
See below which might be of interest.
Im not sure if we have any 4.0ltr Griffith owners on the group but if you have one or know someone who does please feel free to make contact if you’re interested.
All the best
Nick.

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: office@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 March 2023 at 13:08:12 GMT
To: ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: C&SC looking for TVR Griffith 4.0

Hi Nick,

Please can you forward this email to anyone who you think maybe able to help 😊

Thanks Corrine