[seeng_carclub] Rolling road open-day

  • From: "Alex Gray" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alex.gray255" for DMARC)
  • To: seeng_carclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 19:23:57 +0100

Hi folks

Joe and I are looking into the possibility of arranging an open-day at a performance tuning company local to Herts. They have all the usual workshop ramps etc + a _*ROLLING ROAD *_which they are happy for us to use on the day.

So... is anyone interested in us arranging a day out there - plus making use of the rolling road?

There might be a cost with the rolling road, but I can find out if enough people are interested in doing it.

Please let me know ASAP, as I would like to try and discuss it with them next week sometime.

@Zoe + @Jo - Would Cambs/Mid-Essex be interested?

Thanks!