[seeng_carclub] Re: Events for Feb & March

  • From: "Alex Gray" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("alex.gray255")
  • To: seeng_carclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 14:05:17 +0000

Hi folks,
For those doing the FIsh’n’chip run-in next weekend (6th March), please findenclosed the proposed run-in PDF.
Thanks!

On 17 Feb 2022, at 18:32, Alex Gray - The Car Collector <alex.gray255@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks

For those coming on our monthly run-out & run on Sunday (20th), please find enclosed the meetup point and run-in route.
See you there!
On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 7:56 PM Alex Gray <alex.gray255@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all
For those who are attending our meet next Sunday at the Fox and Hounds, can you pleaselet me know if you would like a run-in for that day?
If so, I’ll put together a route for the morning and we can do it before arriving at the pub for the lunch/meet up.
Thanks! A

On 30 Jan 2022, at 13:35, Alex Gray - The Car Collector <alex.gray255@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks

Monthly Meetup & Run-in for FebIn Feb, we will be having our first monthly meet
This will be occurring in Clavering at the Fox and Hounds on the 20th Feb, starting at about 1230.We will have a run-in to the meet and a lunch as well. For those who do not remember where the pub is, their website can be found here - https://foxandhoundsclavering.com
Please let me know if you would like to attend (and would like lunch), so that I can arrange seating ahead of time.
March - Fish'n'chip RunIn March, I would like to plan for doing a fish'n'chip run over to Aldburgh - similar to what we have done before, but have not had the opportunity to do for the last couple of years. It would either be onthe 6th or 13th of March.
Please let me know if you are interested and what date would work best.
Thanks! Alex

<TvrHertsRunIn_20022022.pdf>