[seekingfocus] Seeking Focus December Meeting, December 8 Yacht Club

  • From: Carolyn Koehler <ckoehler1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:11:20 -0600

REMINDER: As you will see from notes below. We will be going all Facebook for our minutes, meetings, etc. This will be the last of emails sent thru this list, so... if you are not on FB and want to keep in contact, join now. If you have questons about FB, that is what this meeting is for.

6:00-6:30 Social Hour (order food and drinks during this time so meeting can promptly start at 6:30).

6:30-6:40: Give any images to Kelly or Steve you would like to share

6:40-7:00 Old and New Business

7:00-8:30 Facebook tutorial with David. Facebook will now be our main source of communication. Facebook meets so many of our needs (email, photo upload with folders, discussion boards...etc) we have decided this would make the most sense.

David with be showing us how to navigate Facebook, security features, and setting up an account (for those of you who don't have an account). He also show uploading pictures, use of albums, discussion boards and events.

8:30-9:00 Photography of the Month (from October) Lisa Ann
and show any pictures that members brought.

Carolyn Koehler
ckoehler1@xxxxxxxxxx