[seeds2leads] Re: Seeds Roster 2.13.19

  • From: Mark Yash <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laura Gorman <Laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Dan' <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Tom Speake' <Instructortom@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Nancy Bradley' <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ericdgoldstein@xxxxxxx, 'Joshua Goss' <jgoss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Kim Kasparian' <kimkasparianperez@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Rod Kaufman' <rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mocarski, Cara'" <Cara.Mocarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Lynn Patafio' <Lynn.Patafio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Jaime Salerno' <JSalerno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Andy Schulkind' <andyschulkind@xxxxxxxxx>, 'Everett Sussman' <everettgsussman@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Ames, Roger'" <Roger.Ames@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:18:32 -0500

Team, We are trying to figure out if this method of sending out emails is better or worse that the listserv method. at freelist... The VBN group uses this approach where they send out the list twice a month. If you want to send something to the group you could reply to this email or use the spreadsheet attachment to load everyone into your personal contacts.

Please share with us any input you have on group communication if you have a preference or not.. There are only 15-20 of us at any one time in our group so we are trying to employ the KISS process flow, especially in light of Valentines day tomorrow.

*Mark Yash*
Hodson Realty
6515 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
Licensed in CT: RES 0805198
cell: 203-209-6713
tel: 203-268-7743
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/13/2019 11:36 AM, Laura Gorman wrote:

Hi Seeds Members

Great meeting this morning!

Current roster attached.

For those who have not yet paid your $80 dues for the year,  please due so quickly so you can retain your seat in the group.

Have a great day!

*/Laura/*

Laura Gorman

Membership Director

Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce -- 203-925-4981

10 Progress Drive, 2nd Floor, Shelton, CT 06484

*/Find us online @/*

*/greatervalleychamber.com <www.greatervalleychamber.com>/*

*/facebook/thegreatervalleychamber <http://www.facebook.com/thegreatervalleychamber>/*

*/twitter @Valley_Chamber <http://www.twitter.com/Valley_Chamber>/*

/got chamber? /

/get involved. get connected. get results./

This email has been scanned by the Mailprotector Email Security System. For more information please visit http://mailprotector.com/email