[seeditmaxi] SEEdit 6.0.0 b1

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:28:41 +0100

Hi again,

I decided to remove the last 5 version from the list and put SEEdit 6.0.0 on
the table. SEEdit 6.0.0 is now feature complete with added features like
support for the Less and Sass Language and from the last 5 build the improved
insertion of css classes from the Editor Toolbar, auto complete and menu items.

SEEdit Example sites is available for download to test this new features.

Links to Less and Sass ...
http://lesscss.org
http://sass-lang.com

Link to the RSS Feed
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2010/12.html#ID20101214-19:45:29

Link to downloads (and Example sites )
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmpbuilds.html

Note:
When you download the sass executable from the Terminal, you get an warning ( I
think ) about write privileges, just ignore, SEEdit have an inbuilt workaround.

Regards,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx