[seedit] SEEDIT UNRESPONSIVE

  • From: Bil Andersen <bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:13:14 +0000

I'm running SEEDIT 6.5.1 as of yesterday... 6.5.0 prior... and I have been getting very slow "responsiveness" from the app. Happening b4 update -- it's mainly why I updated!

It is very slow/unresponsive, to become active if i am returning from elsewhere in the Finder or switching windows (in SEEDIT), opening or closing docos etc. moving to the main menu bar ... in general it is lagging continually to mouse clicks.

On occasion I have to quit the app to getting it to behave and update my pages correctly...

It feels like a bug or a virus.

I have done all that I can to clear up the problem ... as a 20 year MAC veteran I run a very lean and clean system. After total tune up it still remains the same!

Been running SEDIT for a couple of years and now it's gone all flaky and it's got me stumped...

regards

bil A
bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home / Office: 612 9906 4494
Mobile:  61414 722 913

"Non carborundum illigitimi" ~ don't let the bastards grind you down