[seeditmaxi] Power PC SEEdit 5.6.0 alpha 1

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:47:25 +0100

Hi list,
Today we uploaded SEEdit 5.6.0 alpha 1 for POWER PC / OS X 10.5 ONLY!

This build is equal to SEEdit 5.5.0 for Mac Intel about features, we use the
same source code.

We hope here is some PPC users that could help us test our new Power PC / Mac
OS X 10.5.8 build and give us feedback. We have tested on an Mac Mini PPC with
1GB of RAM and Leopard 10.5.8

For SEEdit Maxi II PPC and SEEdit Mini PPC this build would give a lot of new
goodies.

This new Power PC build is available for download from this link:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmpbuilds.html

If you are testing this new build on an PPC (G4/G5), please let us know!
Thanks for help testing!

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx