[seeditmaxi] Re: PRE 2009.04

  • From: Studio TAJ <talya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:33:19 -0800

Thanks Sven for breaking it down for me...I really appreciate it. In this era where there is hardly any really good customer service anymore...I truly appreciate the good ones!

I have to say, I like your product far more better than Dreamweaver or Coda. Im glad Im in the "community".

I do have a question, is there something I can do so that if I have 2 or 3 pages open, they will appear in separate tabs but in the same window?

Thanks for everything.

Talya

On Feb 4, 2009, at 5:27 PM, Sven E Olsson wrote:

Hi Tayla,
Nice to hearing from you again... hope the Doc works well for you.

If you are downloading and using the PRE release, then you have to accept it could be some problems, depending on what is new or not. In just this case we have rewritten the whole Quick FTP thing, so if you using that, you have to check if it really works as it should for you. Sometimes I recommend a pre release, if you have found a bug in the public version, then we fix it in the next Pre version.

So I can't say you should or not ...

But if you use a pre release, please let me know that you are using it, so we know that the release is tested.

Our development cycle is about one month ( but have been 19 times faster the last months ) When I new Public release is out, we are working on the next...

I can understand just in your case, as a new SEEdit Maxi user and the other new thing, wait with testing the pre release, perhaps to next pre period time?

Welcome with any Q to this list!

Sven E

On 2009-02-05, at 01:49 , Studio TAJ wrote:

Sven,

Im new to your software and this list. What does all this mean? We should download the pre-release then download again when its released to everyone? Thanks for being patient while I try to catch up!

Talya

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx