[seeditmaxi] Re: PPC Users

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:43:47 +0100

Thanks,
we always try to our best, and that is mush easier when we get some requests
and feedback on the work.
So you and all others are always welcome with feature request.

The "Top Feature Request" have been just the Tabbed Document Interface, until
yesterday more than 200. An it was the meaning that we should have it published
earlier in 2009. But the sometimes struggling Snow Leopard take a lot of time.

And by our self, we never liked it, we are working with an application (
developing tool ) and it just take about 5-10 minutes of usage, then it is
totally chaotic,. So our solution have to bee like BBEdit and TextWrangler,
that just works even with a lot of documents opened.

Tip:
1 - Open an (x)html document (in an new window)
2 - Press Key cmd-L
3 - The linked documents like css and js files is opened into the window

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

On 2010-01-14, at 22:16 , Duster wrote:

> Great work Sven...
> As usual you are ready to please your customers with their requests....
> New Document Window lets you open multiple windows for comparing or copying
> code...
> Thank you so much...
>
> Robert Forrest
> duster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.pageduster.com

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx