[seeditmaxi] Re: New SEEDIT Releases confusion

  • From: Bill and Mary Lou Meers <meersworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 04:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sven,

Thanks for your good work and for the continual improvement to your software.
I am using Maxi II and not sure how it differs from Pro or any advantages of
upgrading.  Three versions of the same product is a bit confusing.  Perhaps
your have a comparison chart I have missed with the additional cost of
upgrading.

I laughed at your "Freudian" slip of the pen:  "not finnish" .  Hopefully, all
of us know it is "Swedish," but good to make sure we don't confuse your
location with that of the neighboring country.  As you may know, many Americans
are not so bright at geography!

Cheers,

Bill M.

 ------------------------------------
William J. "Bill" & Mary Lou Meers
624 Monteray Ave.
Kettering, OH 45419-2747, USA
E-Mail:  meersworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________________________
On 2010-05-14, at 20:18 , Bil Andersen wrote:

> Hi Sven
>
> That's a great macro very similar to the one I advised you of. Excellent
> addition.
>
> My question is:
>
> which version of SEEDIT is the current one with this update???
>
> I dont want to accidently overwrite my existing work version.
>
> Is this the right one >>>>
>
> Pre build of SEEdit Maxi II:
> http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmp/SEEditMaxiMacro-UB.dmg
>
> OR this one >>>>
>
> The Pro build could be downloaded:
> http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/tmp/SEEditProMacro-i386.dmg

> I'm running Maxi II Version 2010.06.00 (448)
>
> many thanks from down under
>
> Bil Andersen
>
> bilandersen@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 61 2 9906 4494
> Skype: studiobil

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx