[seeditmaxi] Re: E-mail Cascade

  • From: Charles Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:53:18 -0600

On Feb 12, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:

> Apologize if you just got an auto responder on an bug report, feature request
> or support question

Think I did, but no problem.

I am confused though by what I'm supposed to do with my license # and the
upcoming release.

I have a PDF receipt for order number 335479175

Charles Miller licensed for the Pro version. The file name of the PDF may be my
license #.

Am I good to go? Or do I need to jump through a hoop or two?

I'm working with WordPress now. I am not great at specing code precisely, and
would like an editor that does code completion and code error checking. And
chance SEEdit Pro does or will do that?

Dreamweaver CS4 does that but it's a 900lb gorilla of an app. I'd like
something smaller, quicker and more athletic.  :)

Chuck M