[seaventures] Why

  • From: "Not Young Man goheen" <1goheen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SEAVENTURES <seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:26:08 -0400

Why is it SSI tells everybody else before it tells instructors??  This
press release was issued on 2 Sep.

Scuba Schools International Unveils Its Online Training Program

SSI TRAINING GOES ONLINE "FREE" TO SSI DIVE CENTERS!

Fort Collins, Colorado. Scuba Schools International (SSI), the premier
education and business support company announces the upcoming DEMA
launch of their online training program.

After months of extensive research and development SSI has created
ediveSSI™ – the most exciting online training program ever!

ediveSSI™ will be "another" acquisition tool for new divers.  Unlike
other online programs, SSI's ediveSSI™ is focused on bringing new
customers to your dive store where long-term relationships are
developed. This type of an approach to online training will allow you
to provide your customers a whole new element of convenience at no
additional cost.

One of the barriers to becoming a diver is the fear of the unknown,
the investment of time and cost.  ediveSSI™ will educate consumers on
the importance of quality training, the time it takes to become
comfortable underwater and the value of purchasing equipment from YOU,
their SSI Dive Center!

"This is the opportunity we've needed to show dive centers what we
do," stated Doug McNeese President and CEO.  We all hear about these
people who want to try diving.  If our intuition is right this will be
a huge student acquisition tool for our SSI Dealers."

THE PROGRAM
Simply stated, ediveSSI™ is another tool and schedule to help you
acquire more customers interested in becoming divers and drive them
into your store.

ediveSSI™ will not cost you or your customer anything extra. We are
not charging anything because we didn't want to create dissatisfaction
with your customer when they discover there is NO financial advantage
to taking an online program.

SSI is providing ediveSSI™ —FREE to SSI Dive Centers!

"SSI has distinct reasons for making this move.  SSI understands that
consumers have many choices today when it comes to activities.  We
wanted to make diving top of the mind, McNeese added.  This is the
perfect acquisition tool!  Plus SSI, wanted to add value for the
consumer while increasing dive center profits."

THE APPROACH

ediveSSI™ covers the exact same information as the Open Water Diver
manual and DVD, but utilizes a more hands-on and interactive approach.
 You will meet with the students to purchase the required materials
and equipment and set a schedule to complete the knowledge reviews and
pool skills. The goal of ediveSSI™ is to keep your customer engaged
and excited about scuba diving.

WHERE ARE WE NOW?
ediveSSI™ will be presented at DEMA 2008 in Las Vegas. If you are
interested in the details and a personal presentation visit us at
booth #329 or better yet come to the seminar on Thursday, October 23rd
from 1p – 2p room S214 or Friday, October 24th from 11a – 12p room
S214.

Feel free to contact your SSI Regional Business Consultant with any questions.

"SSI, Where Your Business Comes First."

--
The Not Young Craig Goheen, not to be confused with The young Craig Goheen.
www.SeaVentures-Scuba.com

Please send all replys to seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you need to contact the Administrator of the list then email Craig at
cgoheen(at)gmail.com
Sea Ventures List Serve Message