[seaventures] The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya

  • From: "Leigh Ann Bishop" <leighann.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:28:18 -0400

Anyone dove here?.....The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya in
Cancun

http://www.mayanaquadive.com/cavern-diving/cavern-overview/

Is it worth the trip? Anyone dove Cancun that would recommend a particular
dive operator?  My sister-in-law was asking me and I?ve never dove in Cancun
and have no idea if it?s a good place to dive?.or just so-so. And she asked
about these caverns. She?s a newly certified diver, but it doesn?t look like
they actually penetrate the caverns as much as just swim by and look into
them. Any thoughts or comments?
Thanks!!!
~Leigh Ann