[seaventures] Drysuit Training

  • From: UBoat_Diving <uboat_diving@xxxxxx>
  • To: Al Gordon <aljr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bill King <wcking01@xxxxxxx>, "James W (IS) Skinner" <James.Skinner@xxxxxxx>, Jared Rosenquist <mbfybf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jason Gowdy <jasongowdy5811@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave McGee <edavemcgee@xxxxxxx>, Michael Manning <mimann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, John Parr <jdparr3@xxxxxxxxx>, KENT MUSGRAVE <kemusgrave@xxxxxxx>, Kristopher McQueen <kmcquee1@xxxxxxx>, Michael VanPutte <Michael.VanPutte@xxxxxxxxx>, "Stan Melton Jr." <stan.melton@xxxxxxx>, Rob Frese <frese37@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steven Long <doc3052@xxxxxxxxx>, William Boardman <williamaboardman@xxxxxxxxx>, seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:18:41 -0400

If anyone is interested in moving up to a drysuit, I will be conducting a drysuit class between now and next Spring with the objective of getting the students prepared for the 2010 diving season. I would anticipate the course will include one night of classroom training, at least one night in the pool, and somewhere between 4-6 open water dives (yes, that's right - open water dives in the winter).

There is as yet no set schedule, as the schedule will depend on when the students can acquire their drysuits.

Please let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there.

Thanks -

Bill Chadwell
SSI Advanced Open Water Instructor
Sea Ventures, Inc.
www.SeaVentures-Scuba.com

Please send all replys to seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you need to contact the Administrator of the list then email Craig at
cgoheen(at)gmail.com
Sea Ventures List Serve Message