[SAMPE] Re: SAMPE: Dec. 2nd meeting location change TBA

  • From: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:48:42 -0800

All,

The new location for the Dec. 2 meeting will be at Barnaby’s Restaurant, which
is about a mile south. The times, a 5:00 pm social hour, 6:00 pm dinner, and
7:00 pm presentation have not changed, although as the meal will not be buffet
style, but rather served to individuals by the staff, the timing on the start
of dinner may be more flexible; we appreciate your patience.

Barnaby’s Restaurant
16401 W Valley Hwy
Tukwila, WA 98188
425-251-8341

The meal choices may be seen by following this link:
http://www.barnabysseattle.com/banquets.php.

A map and driving directions may be found here:
http://www.barnabysseattle.com/map.php

Regards,
Brian Clark
chapter secretary

From: seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: SAMPE:
Dec. 2nd meeting location change TBADate: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:51:02 -0800

All,We are changing locations for the meeting scheduled for December 2nd due to
the unexpected closure of Gordon's on the Green restaurant, and will announce
details soon. Regards,Brian Clarkchapter secretary