[SAMPE] January Newsletter

  • From: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yancey Bob <yancey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:32:47 -0800

Dear Seattle SAMPE members,

Attached is the January newsletter with the January meeting announcement.
Please note that this month's meeting is in the North End (Lynnwood).  This is
to accommodate our members working north of Seattle so if you fit that
category, please join us for the meeting and bring your co-workers.  Those
working in the south should still come too!

The newsletter along with other information is at our website
www.sampeseattle.org.

Please RSVP to this email if you will be attending the January meeting.

Sincerely,
Bob Yancey
Secretary