Weather Update on Stuart's Eagle project

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:57:43 -0500

From: stumeister823@xxxxxxx [mailto:stumeister823@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 4:38 PM
To: Bates, Hal; hbates@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Stuart's Eagle project

Mr. Bates,

     Due to the rain forecast this weekend, I will not begin my Eagle
project tomorrow, Saturday (3/13/10) as planned. Instead, I will be
calling a couple of scouts to assist me with retrieving the slate needed
for a couple of hours (2 - 4pm) tomorrow afternoon.

     I ask the scouts who were going to assist me this weekend to please
make an effort to join me next weekend, Saturday (3/20/10). We will
still meet in the parking lot of of our scout hut @ 9am with gloves and
a shovel. We will return by 2pm. Lunch and drinks will still be
provided.

Sincerely,

Stuart

cell: 336-380-6114