Troop 17 This Fall

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:44:35 -0400

First Camping Trip

Based on schedules and the first day of school, we have decided to
CANCEL the August 27th camping trip. Our first camping trip this fall
will be September 24th at the Alamance district Camp-O-Ree which we will
discuss at our next meetings.

PLC (Patrol Leader's Conference)

All leaders need to attend our PLC scheduled for 7:00 in the scout hut
to discuss our 2010-2011 fall calendar.

1st Meeting

Our first official meeting of the year will be September 7th @ 7:00 with
a Court-of-Honor. All parents and scouts should attend and scouts be
sure to wear your Class A uniforms.

Philmont Photos

Please check our website for photos from our Philmont/Grand Canyon trip
this summer or to review our calendar.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court