Troop 17 - Meeting Tuesday 1/3

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:37:31 -0500

Happy New Year to you all!  It's time to rev up for the new year with an
important meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday 1/3/12.

Ski Trip Prep - We will discuss all the plans for this weekend's ski trip -
It is very important to always be in attendance the Tuesday before a camping
trip.

.       Permission Forms to be completed (Form Link-Click Here
<https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campinfo/camping-permiss
ion> )

o   Ellingtons (2)

o   Jepkos (2)

o   Dallas Tucker

Welcome New Scouts - We want to welcome our new scouts that are crossing
over to Troop 17 from Pack 17.  A new patrol will be created and named
during this meeting.

Elections - It is very important for all scouts to attend for the election
of the coming leaders.  Please make all efforts to make your voice heard
during these elections.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night at 7pm!

John Maynard