This Week in Scouts - Court-of-Honor

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:58:01 -0400

All scouts and parents are invited to attend our Spring Court-of-Honor
where we will present merit badges and ranks earned since December.

*         Time: We will start promptly at 7:00

*         Dress: All scouts are to wear their scout shirts.

This will be a very special event with eight of our boys receiving the
God and Life award and Mr. Maynard will be his Wood Badge beads.

Summer Camp

1.       Remember, Tuesday is the deadline for camp money and if you
have physical forms, please get those to me also. This year we can
pre-check-in our physical forms to minimize the wait at camp.

2.       Also, don't forget Swim tests today @ 3:00 and next Sunday @
2:00 at the YMCA, we'll meet at the pool.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court