T17-Zipline Camping Trip (Mar 16-18)

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:33:35 -0500

Hello Folks, yes, one of the favorites trips in our past is coming again
this month.  The Richland Creek Zipline Canopy Tour located near the
Asheboro Zoo.  What we need for now is for all scouts and dads to
pre-register with our online registration form
<http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission> .  We will be making our
reservation later in the week and need to have a count for this trip.  Our
camping location will be in the Woodfield Scout Preservation (Cub Scout
Camp)  where the scouts will also be completing several other requirements
for rank and merit badges.

Date: March 16th - 18th

Time: Friday 4:30p  return Sunday after lunch

Location: Richland Creek Zipline

Cost to be announced later (approx. $25 plus gas)

Registration: www.scouttroop17.org/permission

Thank you

John Maynard