RE: T17 - Rock Climbing Adventure

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:42:53 -0400

We are on "GO" for our Rock Climbing at Pilot Mountain.  We are trying to
finalize the plans now.  We will see you in the Scout  Hut Parking Lot at
4:30p tomorrow!

Please check the list below as I am not sure if it is complete vs what
several folks have said to me.  Please follow the link in the first email
(below) to sign up through the "online registration" form.  If you are not
on the list, we will not have transportation for you.  Please let me know if
you have any questions.

Bates Hal

Beck  Allen

Maynard John

Mills   Cecil

Stadler Shane

Adult Total 5

Beck Walker

Beck William

Easter Dylan

Ellington George

Kernodle John Ange

Kernodle R. Davis

Lander Watson

Pardue Alex

Simpson Jack

Sommer Clayton

Stadler Luc

Steed Michael

Stewart Jacob

Wright Matthew

Scout Total   14

Grand Total 19

John Maynard

Date: From 9/7 - To 9/9

Time: Meet at Hut - 4:30p

Return: By Noon Sunday

Location: Pilot Mountain, NC

Trip Cost: $25

Registration: Online Registration Form
<http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission>

Planning Meeting: Tuesday Meeting Prior to trip

****************************

Registration is required (do not reply to this email for registration) and
it is helpful to register for each trip as soon as possible in order help us
better plan for attendance and transportation.  Simply click on the link to
fill in the web form at: www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (Adults need to
register - 1 form per person)

Helpful Web Links:

.         T17 Camping Page
<https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campinfo/camping-permiss
ion>

.         Packing List
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0XoSFIAuQkUNWU1MTg2ZWItNGE5Ny00YzZmLThhYzU
tY2NiOTU1MTk1NWY3/edit?hl=en_US>

.         Electronics
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5fu3ASweR4cYjNhOGYwNWUtNTQ2Zi00MzExLWI1NzI
tMGI1ZGY0Mjk0NzFj/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CIXC47IB> & Cellphone Policy

Don't forget your Nalgene Bottles (2 Liters in your pack)

Yours in Scouting!

John Maynard