Radio Merit Badge Update

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:03:36 -0500

I just wanted to send out a note to remind everyone that our Court of Honor
is coming soon and would love to see all our scouts complete this merit
badge.  Most scouts only have 1 or 2 requirements remaining.  Please open
the attached checklist in order to see where your scout stands in the
process of completion.  As I have stated to the scouts, this is not
difficult if you use the book that has been uploaded for your convenience to
our website.  It has all the information that is needed to be able to
complete the requirements that were not covered in the meetings.  I also can
help if needed and I will be at next weeks meeting.

Scouts that have completed Radio Merit Badge to date:

Burke Alread

Seth Lewis

Christian Maynard

Promise Nwoko

Ryan Steed

Trey Weston

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard

Tarheel Research High Res

   "...Agrotech Solutions"

(336) 263-5088

     PO Box 1088
     Burlington, NC 27216
 <mailto:John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MonaVie Distributor

 <http://www.mv-juice.com/> www.MV-Juice.com

fish[1]Drink it!  Feel it!  Share it!

P   please consider the environment before printing this email

GIF image

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image