PLC this Tuesday - January 10th

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:34:47 -0500

WOW, what a great ski trip. The weather was unusually warm, but since
the day was overcast the snow didn't melt and we had a fantastic day to
ski.

This Tuesday is our PLC (Patrol Leader's Council) where our Senior
Patrol leader works with our leadership group to plan our upcoming
events.

We will start promptly at 7:00 and end promptly at 8:00!

I have included a list of our current leadership group. All patrol,
assistant patrol leaders are REQUIRED to attend to earn their
leadership. Meeting is optional for scribes and chaplain aids. Please
check the list to see is your son should attend.

We will have PLC's following each camping trip and only the leaders are
expected to attend.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Leadership Positions

Name

Leadership Pos #1

Beck, Walker