Boy Scout Ski Trip and Court-of-Honor

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:05:24 -0500

Ski Trip

Our annual Ski Trip is schedule for January 6th and 7th. Included in our
trip are Sunday morning breakfast, lunch, rentals, lift ticket and a
lesson. You will need to bring money for Saturday dinner and Sunday
dinner on the return. If you son has never skied, this is a great way to
start. Please visit our website for more information on Winterplace Ski
resort and photos from past trips. http://www.ScoutTroop17.org
<http://www.scouttroop17.org/>

Costs:

Skiing: $120

Boarding: 140

Sleepers: $40 (those who come and don't ski or board)

If interested, please bring your payment (check to Troop 17) this
Tuesday, to our Court-of-Honor on 12/6.

Court-of-Honor

Next Tuesday, we will be having our fall Court-of-Honor for all of our
scouts.

Time: 7:00

Dress: Class A scout shirts.

Hal Bates