Scootworks - Big load of Closeouts, 1-off's, clearance, & discontinued items

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:15:25 -0500

This isn't really related to any sort of Thanksgiving sale, but rather a
"house cleaning" of closeouts, one-offs, discontinued items, slow movers,
and clearance items that are marked WAY down...stuff we'd like to get rid of
before we have to pay taxes on them again :-) . You might take a look at
them in the following link and see if there's anything that might do you
some good. Many of these are quantities of 1 or 2, and we'll be pulling them
offline as soon as they move. Some of this stuff is marked down a crazy
amount. The link is:

http://www.scootworks.com/partsspecials.htm

Scootworks, Inc.