Scootworks 2014 Christmas Specials

  • From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:31:34 -0600

Here's the latest news or sales info at Scootworks, manufacturer of custom
metal, fiberglass, and cloth products for motorcycles.

Hello!

We have a few specials and discounts that are running through December 24 to tell you about...

1- Along with all of the other wheel fitments we manufacture, we're the only company remaining that manufactures customs wheels for bikes with a rear drum brake (As far as we know). Bikes like the Honda 750 Ace, 750 Spirit, 750 Black Widow, 750 Shadow-RS, VT-600; Suzuki Marauder VZ-800, Kawasaki Vulcan VN800 Classic & "A" models, etc. For the most part, these are built to order, due to the very low volumes of them. We do have to sets of wheels on special through Christmas:

- Front & Rear Wheel combo for Kawasaki Vulcan VN800A in Starz design, ready to bolt on and uses your original drum brake. $1500 for the pair, free ship in the US lower 48 or free local installation. Discounted shipping for international purchase. Normally over $2500. See them here:

http://www.scootworks.com/wheels/starz-1.jpg

and

http://www.scootworks.com/wheels/starz-2.jpg

- Next we have a front and rear heel combo for Kawasaki Vulcan VN800 Classic in our 10-Spoke Seville design, ready to bolt on and uses your original drum brake. $1500 for the pair, free ship in the USA lower 48 or free local installation. Discounted shipping for international purchase. Normally over $2500. You can see them here:

http://www.scootworks.com/wheels/seville.jpg

Email sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested in either of these wheel sets.

2- Everything on the website is FREE SHIPPING in the USA through Dec 24, and discounted shipping for international purchase!

3- The promo code has been revised and you can get and even larger discount on your order. In the shopping cart, simply enter the promo code of SMC814 and click "recalculate" to see the reduced price.

Happy Holidays from Scootworks!