SCOOTWORKS SPECIALS- SALE ENDS JANUARY 31

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:08:48 -0500

Sometime in the past, you placed an order or otherwise subscribed to
Scootworks Newsletter. We thought you'd like to hear about our special sales
offers and the latest information about our new products or services. If you
prefer to not receive Scootworks Newsletter you can unsubscribe by following
the instructions at the bottom of this message.

Scootworks has some special items on sale for a few days only. From now
until January 31st you can get some really good deals on ...

*

        Mustang Seats
*

        Power Commander Ignition Modules
*

        Scala Rider Wireless Communication Systems
*

        TireGard Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System

  <http://www.scootworks.com/scootworks/images/tirepressure_small.bmp>

NEW!!
TireGard  <http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=3> Tire
Pressure Monitoring System
REG $199.99 SALE PRICE $169.99

  <http://www.scootworks.com/scootworks/images/mustangseat_small.bmp>

ALL Mustang Seats
Metric <http://www.shopscootworks.com/FeaturedItems.htm>  - Harley
<http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=5> Davidson
Reduced 15%

 <http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=3>

ALL Power  <http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=3>
Commanders
 Reduced 15%

 <http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=3> scalarider.jpg
(9197 bytes)

Scala  <http://www.shopscootworks.com/productgroups.htm?custom=3> Rider
Wireless Communication Systems
Reduced 15%

We have over 7 million items in our on-line catalog so be sure to visit our
newest catalog at www.shopscootworks.com

subject. Do not reply to this email newsletter.

C2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
phone +1 (919) 269-0986

 <BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.scootworks.com/> www.scootworks.com

Windows bitmap

Windows bitmap