SCOOTWORKS NEWSLETTER- OCTOBER 2005

  • From: "Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:58:21 -0400

10% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE
1 DAY ONLY!
Scootworks is having a special sale for 1 day only. All merchandise in the store
is 10% off our everyday low prices.

SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2005
For 24 hours you can save 10% on your purchase through our on-line store.
You can also save by shopping in our retail store that same day!

Visit our website to see the latest items available for your metric motorcycle.
We are adding new parts everyday!
www.scootworks.com

On-Line Shopping
Start saving on custom accessories for metric cruisers and touring bikes
beginning at 12:01am and ending at 11:59 pm on Sunday October 30th.
All orders placed on-line get a 10% discount. REMEMBER- Orders
over $200 get free shipping* (*USA only- see our website for details on free
shipping)
http://www.scootworks.com/scootworks/shipping.htm
<<No phone orders on Sunday - on-line orders only>>

Retail Store
Stop by our retail store in Zebulon, NC between the hours of 1-4 pm on Sunday
for these
same great savings. Put your hands on thousands of accessories for your metric
cruiser
or touring bike. Visit our retail store page for information.
http://www.scootworks.com/scootworks/retailstore.htm

NEW!!!
Our Goldwing catalog is now on-line. We are now placing accessories in our
on-line Goldwing catalog. New products are coming on-line everyday.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email to
scootworks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.

Have fun and ride safe. Until next time,

THE SCOOTWORKERS
www.scootworks.com
Ph. (919) 269-0986