A few clearance items at Scootworks, and new stuff...

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:07:01 -0500

While doing a bit of housekeeping of old inventory, we have compiled a list
of discontinued new items we're moving out.... For any of these items you
can email joyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a copy of this newsletter and she will
take care of you. These sale prices/items aren't advertised on our website,
only to our newsletter recipients.

1- 10' Long heavy duty motorcycle jumper cables, normally $14.95, now $6. We
have 6 sets of these in stock.

2- Wheel covers...these are the solid dish covers, best we've ever found. Go
on easy, converts a spoked wheel to a beautiful chrome smoothie without the
rattles and such from some of the cheaper units. Normally sell for $239.95,
we're moving these for $75!

- We have 3 in stock for the Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom FRONT wheel
- We have 1 in stock for the V-Star 1100 Custom or Classic REAR wheel
- We have 1 in stock for the V-Star 650 Custom or Classic REAR wheel
- We have 1 in stock for the VT1100 AERO FRONT wheel
- We have 1 in stock for the VT1100 Ace FRONT wheel

3- Rear Fender Rack (installs in place of passenger seat) for VTX-1800C.
Rivco. Norm $100. Selling for $50.

4- Tail racks (installs behind passenger saddle as luggage rack).

- One unit for Marauder 800 (chain driven model) by CWI. Was $150, now $75
- One unit for V-Star 650 Classic by CWI. Was $150, now $75

5- LIKE NEW National Cycle windshield and all mounting hardware for Drifter
1500. Traded in during installation of BatWing fairing. Great condition.
$100.

- We have several new belt drives being released now for conversion of
Triumph Thruxton 900, Thunderbird 900, & America. Watch the front of the
website for a splash advertisement with pricing.

- If you're on Facebook or Twitter, look us up. The guys are sending out
regular pics from manufacturing, custom builds, service, etc for you to have
a peek into a 'day in the life' of ScootWorks!

http://www.facebook.com/Scootworks - for the Facebook page

http://twitter.com/ScootWorks - for Scootworks Tweets

http://twitpic.com/photos/ScootWorks - for Scootworks TwitPics (quick pics
shot from mobile phones)