SCOOTWORKS LOCAL RIDERS NEWSLETTER- OCT09

  • From: "Scootworks Newsletter" <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks-riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:50:02 -0400

SCOOTWORKS LOCAL RIDERS NEWSLETTER #1 OCTOBER 2009
For those of you that have signed up in our store to join our local
newsletter we would like to welcome you to our first edition. We will be
listing store specials, local events and rides as they become known to us.
If you know of any events or rides that you think would be of interest to
local riders, then send me an email and let me know so that I can post it on
the newsletter. I will not send these out too often, I don't want you to
think that we are spamming you. There is more subscribing information at the
end of the newsletter.

SHOP, SERVICE AND PAINT SPECIALS --

  a.. For those of you in the local area, we are now running several shop
service, customization, and paint specials at this time. A sample of the
current shop labor & job rates are posted online on our site at www
.scootworks . com . Click on [SHOP RATES/SCHEDULE] in the Bulletins section
near the top of the page. Contact David (Eagle) to schedule your bike
maintenance or customizing at 919-269-0986 x29. Now is a great time to get
your motorcycle serviced and ready for the fall riding season.
  b.. Also, we're offering a special on paint jobs in our paint shop. A
standard, non-candy 1 color paint job for undamaged tank and tins is $500.
2-tone and candy colors go up from that point, and can be quoted as needed.
This special will be running through October and maybe later if the demand
is there. This is a great way to change the look of your bike and get that
color you have always wanted. Contact Jon here at the store or call him for
more info at 919-269-0986 x23.
STORE SPECIALS--- We have in-store specials right now... these are not on
the internet and can only be purchased in the store at these prices.
  a.. Get a gloss black Scorpion EXO-100 half helmet for only $98.99. That
is 10% off regular price. You can not beat this price anywhere! These
helmets have built-in retractable sun visors, removable neck curtains, and
detachable peak visors.
  b.. Leather jackets and chaps-- We have a limited supply right now... are
all 50% off regular price. That can mean savings of over $50 on a jacket or
chaps. First come first serve on these items.
  c.. Engine Guard Chaps--- Get yours for only $70.00. That's over 12% off
our regular price. Great way to stay warm and dry during the cooler and
wetter fall months. This great price won't be around long.
BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!
We just finished manufacturing our first batch of grip adapters and added
them to the website today. These grip adapters fit the Kuryakyn ISO grips
and they let you attach our Scootworks grip tips to your ISO grips. See
these brand new grip adapters and be the first to get one:
http://www.shopscootworks.com/productdetail.htm?browse=-22649&productId=-162
935&shopBy=-3095&catalogId=-799
Come on in as quick as you can and take advantage of these great deals.
Please feel free to forward this message to any other local riders.

Steve
Scootworks

©2009 Scootworks, Inc., 106-108 E. Vance St., Zebulon, NC 27597 USA
phone +1 (919) 269-0986

http://www.scootworks.com/