[School-GNU-Linux] Re: it exam

  • From: sajijohn viswambharan <s_viswambharan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:44:25 +0000 (GMT)

which version is installed in this system(IT@school gnu/ linux)?
                                                                     saji
Teacher

thomas vt <thomasvettikuzhiyil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  sir

    While installing IT practical Exam cd two of our systems with sgl 2007
shows following probem. cd rom cannot be mounted..for that i tried eject -n
the response is eject;tried to use '/dev/hda' as a device name but it is no
block device
eject;unable to find or open device for;'cdrom' .please help .i reinstalled sgl
2007 in one of these system Then no problem. is their any easier solution

 Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it,  we have it.