[School-GNU-Linux] [OT commercial]Ubuntu powered laptops from manaveeyam

  • From: "ibmanoj@xxxxxxxxx" <ibmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 07:18:08 +0530

Greetings from Manaveeyam Technologies,Kochi,India

Have you ever thought how much of your productivity depends on the computer
that you use for every day activities. The "traditional" generation had few
technological
options of doing things on computer, as this generation focuses on being
connected using
Internet, which pulls people in to their business and research. People feel
more powerful
with Internet, but they fail to recognize that they are unable to unleash
the real power most
of the times.

We at Manaveeyam technologies think differently, because we feel the real
power
is with the user. To regain this power, we need Freedom, and at Manaveeyam
we
are thinking of ways to empower you. Our Mission is to bring people closer
to technology
through affordable, sustainable, efficient solution for their lives.

HOW? We plan to give you end to end solutions that can help you get back
into the
driver's seat. We give you hardware and software and what's more important
is the
values it has.

Manaveeyam Technologies offers Dell range of virus-resistant laptops with
great
support is made available to you at affordable price. That gives you
complete
freedom from vendors lock-in and viruses to boost your productivity with
easy-to-use
personalized applications that change the way you work.

Our laptops are ready for citizens, as we focus on how to do things that
you really
want to do. Work efficiently with office documents, access the Internet
seamlessly,
experience your multimedia files, collaborate data, sync with all portable
devices and
most importantly be part of the community who do all these. Your daily
activities would
become more fun.

The next generation are people who have smart ways of doing things without
worrying
about the technology. Our vision at Manaveeyam is to bring people together
and unleash
the real productivity and make people feel that the power is indeed in
their hands.

We welcome you to a future without walls for real-time collaboration.

For more details, contact Manoj: +91 9847446918
e: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
w: manaveeyam.in

Manaveeyam Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Vylassery Road, Palarivattom,