[scag] Re: Reminder: 19th November is the next meeting

  • From: Michael Domoney <michael.domoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:57:03 +0100

Hello Robert and fellow Scaggites

On 14/10/2005, Robert Deary wrote:

I want to Laminate my 2 flyers, then I shall fixate them into the
rear windscreens of my cars. Who else is coming?

Me :)

Also:

I've just had the WORST computer experiance of my life :(

My wife aka "The Dragon" told her boss I would help his friend out
with a Word document on his Laptop.

So, this PM I met him and we sat down and got to it.

Bloody "Word" !!!

I tried to phone Dazz, but, no chance.

It took us an hour just to change the page layout from Portrait to
Landscape and draw a box in the centre of the page.

Anyway, it just re-inforced my hatred of Micro$oft.

Oh, the friends name is Mahetta Melango, he plays football for
Lincoln City, just to drop a name.

Kind Regards, Michael

aka rockape