[scag] Re: I'm going away.

  • From: Michael Domoney <michael.domoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:38:32 +0100

Hello,

Robert

On 28/10/2005, Robert Deary wrote:

have fun matey, what are you planning to hook up to the clockport
on the A600?

Vario.

So I can use a Flatbed Scanner and Printer off the Parallel
Port, and erm.......something else off the serial Port :)

-----

I reckon if it's still booting, maybe a bit of glue
will fix the broken board?

I hope so, I'm really baffled because I cant find the hole where the
bit came out of, also, the bit only has three large traces on, so I
hope you are right, perhaps a bit of glue (super ?) and some "Trace
Paint".

I made the Trace Paint bit up, but I'm hoping there is such a thing
in the computer world to repair broken traces :)

ALSO

I have something you might like Robert, its a........ nope I'll give
it to you at the next SCAG meet, you'll never guess what it is.. He
He. I'll give you a hint, its a very rare something for an A500 :)

AND

Dont forget your dodgy monitor for John to repair at Hemswell.

-----

Darren

Yeah I've just read it :/ Hopefully its repairable....

Fingers Xed.

Have fun up North...

Thanks, everytime I go up it just reinforces the reason why I joined
up :)

Im off to Hemswell on Sunday, did you manage to get a flyer up in
the computer shop?

Bu##er no, sorry.

Dont forget I've got this router for you too, and I'll get the list of CD32
games sorted out soon.

Sigh, I really did want to come up and see you and get the CD32
Disks sorted.

Kind Regards, Michael

aka rockape