[scag] Re: Hand picture. and more

  • From: Michael Domoney <michael.domoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:40:20 +0100

Hello Tanzeel

On 23/10/2005, Tanzeel Ansari wrote:

yeah. log out and log back in again! oh and lie in wait for the day
billy decides to visit lincoln, and make sure the custard in the
pies is just gooey warm.....

Mustard Gas !!!

get one of your Lab mates to knock up some

Di-Chloro-ethyl-sulphide  aka Sulpher Mustard

but take care, if you think the pic of my hand looked grim this
stuff will flay you alive very slowly :(

He He Hee.............

However, back to the real world, just in case Menworth Hill
intercept this msg :)

I have finally discovered where I got the erm......Strange
FastFileSystem from that gave us a Warning message saying it was a
Beta and had time expired. FastFileSystem Ver 4.20.

The one that popped up during the start of the installation on my
Elbox Tower at the last meet.

It's only in the L directory of my Squirrel SCSI install disk !!!

For those that dont know, the Squirrel plugs into the PCMCIA slot of
an A600 or A1200 and allows you to connect SCSI devices like ZIP, CD
ROM and Hard Drives externally.

So ?????? this begs the question, where Hisoft (the seller) using a
Beta version of FastFileSystem back in the 90's ?

Also, there is loads of Amiga OS "stuff" on the install disk, like
"Setpatch" etc..

Anyway, I forgot to report that my USB ZIP drive works fine with
OS4. It was recognised as soon as I plugged it in :)

Take care you lot, and thank God I dont use Windoze.

Ref my swollen Hand, it's starting to settle down now, but, still
itches and burns like hell.

Kind Regards, Michael

aka rockape