[sbe104_toledo] Spring Cleaning?

  • From: "Steven D. Crum" <sdc@xxxxxx>
  • To: <sbe104_toledo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:16:58 -0500

As you look to spring cleaning, I would like to point out that TCT Network
is a non-profit that accepts donations of used equipment. We still have
legacy media to pull from and some analog production facilities in our
smaller markets, so working analog or SD digital gear of any kind is useful
to us. If you have any production or transmission equipment that you would
like to have removed, I would be happy to pick it up. We could even use
working computers that are less than 7 years old.

Thanks for your consideration. We can provide receipts for donated items, if
you so desire.

Steve

Steven D. Crum
Great Lakes Regional Engineer

313-534-2000 ext. 1410/618-967-6604 (mobile)

Logo
TCT Network

WDWO 21174 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit, MI  48219

WINM 3632 Butler Rd., Ft. Wayne, IN 46808

WAQP, Saginaw, MI/WTLJ, Grand Rapids, MI/WRLM, Akron, OH/WNYB, Orchard Park,
NY

GIF image