[SAS] Re: eye pieces

  • From: Suzanne <suzlaughsalot@xxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 22:20:04 -0700

Thanks everyone. I will look into those places. Someone due a get rid of clouds dance for tomorrow night.

Suzanne

On 5/19/2017 3:39 PM, Suzanne wrote:

I need to buy a spider vein and secondary mirror holder for my 16" trust tube telescope. Is there a company that anyone has liked in the past? The telescope is home made so I need to tell them my dimensions and they can make it accordingly.

Thank you Suzanne

On 5/6/2017 12:38 PM, Suzanne wrote:
I want to update my eye pieces for my 10 inch telescope. I was wondering what companies are the best to buy from these days. I have plossels but they are 15 years old. Who is high end and who is medium affordable.

Enjoyed last night.

Suzanne Ruby