[SAS] Re: Fishtrap tomorrow?

  • From: henry h <hthodgman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:12:39 -0800

Hi Nick, et al.

While there is a lot to see at present, this forecast is pretty
marginal at the best.  Sorry, I don't mean to be a wet rag, but,
considering the drive, I think we are best served by viewing from
wherever there is reasonable viewing, even if it means we don't
actually get together.  Please share your local (not Fishtrap) viewing
experience; it will help to motivate the rest of us...

Of  course, getting together at Fishtrap is almost always rewarding...

Henry Hodgman