[SAS] Re: Film astrophotography

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:17:10 +0000 (UTC)

This Friday April 24th, we will be at the SFCC planetarium with our telescopes,
as an outreach request from SFCC. They have asked us to be there about 6:30 I
will have our club solar telescope out there.
Then in the fall we will be doing it on a regular bases. Right now with the sun
setting so late and their last show is in June until the fall. We only have
time for one outreach with them this spring. Hope to see you there. The event
will last until about 8:30 or as long as someone wants to look.
Debbie