[SAS] Blue Shift

  • From: "Paul" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pasha582@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:47:33 -0700

Steve has arranged to pick up Blue Shift tomorrow afternoon.

Elle--please make a note of it.  :)

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

 Subject: [SAS] Re: Volunteers needed
 To: "SAS" <sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 4:43 PM

 hm I would
 If I had a truck..who all is bringing 'scopes?
 I'll bring my 3-inch refractor
 for sure and maybe the 8 inch dob if I'm feeling
 brave
 On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at
 2:32 PM,  <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
 Hi
 everyoneif there is a member out there that would
 like to bring blue shift to the outreach event on Friday,
 they can pick it up from Paul.It would
 be nice to have one of our big club scopes there if not
 two?
 Debbie