[sarcmembers] EME Operations at the SARC Clubhouse on March. 7

  • From: n6vmo@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:03:17 -0700

Hello All,

There will be excellent EME conditions on the weekend of March 7-8. I would like to take advantage of these conditions to try complete my 144MHz VUCC.  The moon rises at ~1500 local on Saturday afternoon, so my plans are to attend the SARC meeting and quickly setup operation after the meeting concludes. I may arrive earlier to run coax and control cables out to the tower, so please be careful where you park and walk.

You are all welcome to hang around and participate.

Please let me know if my plans interfere with other activities.

73

John
N6VMO
_______________________________________________ You have received this because you are subscribed to the Satellite Amateur Radio Club Members Mailing List To post on the mailing list, simply send email to sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx This mailing list will only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS will not get your email address To unsubscribe, send an email to sarcmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at: //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi