[sarcmembers] Re: Computer keyboard needed

  • From: Paul Andreasen <pandreasen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 23:09:56 -0700

Will bring a new one, plus some other goodies!!
Paul, K1JAN

At 04:14 PM 6/4/2009, you wrote:
Hello club Members

With the completion of the shelving in the radio room, we have one more computer system to put together. We have all the pieces except for a keyboard. We need a keyboard with a PS2 style plug. That's the newer, smaller style. If anybody has one in their garage they would like to get rid of and they are going to the Saturday club meeting. let me know. Please don't just bring it to the club house because I don't want extras and clutter. Let me know and I'll announce it here when and if I get one.

Thanks

Dave KA6BFB