[saphelp] Calling text element within a text element. Is it possible?

  • From: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:17:58 +0800

Hi everyone.

I just came across your discussions thru a search engine as I was looking
for a venue to ask for some help regarding Sapscript.
I was wondering if maybe I could seek help from you guys.

I would want to know if it is possible to call a text element within a text
element.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Rommel

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Subject field.
To post on the SAPhelp list, simply send email to
saphelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx