[sanesecurity] Re: new database: jurlbla.ndb

  • From: "Steve Basford" <steveb_clamav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 08:19:19 +0100 (BST)

> On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 08:23:44AM -0500, Ken A wrote:
>> Steve Basford wrote:

>> Hi Steve,
>> Just for clarification, are these (uribl 'black' AND spammy registrar) ?
>> Thanks,
>> Ken
>
> I'm kind of confused too.. so if I'm using uribl anyway, this file is
> useless?

Hi...

uribl is pretty good I must admit :)

The Jurlbl and Jurlbla databases will no doubt have some of the same
domains that uribl has, just by the nature of the high hitting/common
domains used.

Jurlbl are domains which I've added myself *manually*, they may/may not be
already in uribl

Jurlbla contains domains from various automatic feeds and they may/may not
be already in uribl

So, hard to say if they are useless for you... but this site alone, has
found them useful...

http://correoweb.masbytes.es/info/

Cheers,

Steve