[sanesecurity] Re: Updated amavis and spamassassin config?

  • From: Ricardo Stella <stella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:37:30 -0400

Of course I'm able to answer half of my question... My process is google
for a while - feel frustrated - post to list - google more...

virus_name_to_spam_score_maps is updated on later versions of amavisd -
but is there a corresponding local.cf for SA?

TIA...

--
°((( = (( ===°°° ((( ================================================

On 8/26/2013 9:49 AM, Ricardo Stella wrote:

> We use amavis to process emails and use the
> @virus_name_to_spam_score_maps but instead of flagging directly there,
> we use an SA config to actually assign the scores.
>
> But looking to see if someone has updated this to include some of new
> libraries as the version I have was based on 2-3 year old sigs.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>

> --
> °((( = (( ===°°° ((( ================================================

begin:vcard
fn:Ricardo Stella
n:Stella;Ricardo
org:Rider University;OIT - N.U.T.S.
adr:;;2083 Lawrenceville Rd;Lawrenceville;NJ;08648;USA
email;internet:stella@xxxxxxxxx
title:Assoc. Director
tel;work:609-896-5000 x7436
url:www.rider.edu