[sanesecurity] Re: Debian Squeeze clamav testing question

  • From: "GrayHat" <grayhat@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:45:30 +0100

> Sadly no change.  I think that I have to add something into Clamav tha
I missed out.

Or maybe in "debian", given that the same sigs are working
with all other operating systems... uh... and this btw includes
some stuff coming down from Redmond :D

Seriously; I suspect something in your setup got (for a reason
or another) screwed, so, *please* - try reinstalling your clamav
package and then, after configuring your "sanesecurity" sigs
script, try running it by hand, possibly using the same user
account which you're using for your scheduled job; that should
possibly help... and, by the way, looking at the clamd logs may
be of help as well